The Indiana Design Center serves as a hub for the state’s design industry. This page is dedicated to sharing opportunities within the design-build community. To submit a job listing, email a position description in PDF format to [email protected].
Sales Support Representative
Ferguson is looking to hire motivated Sales Support Representatives who have the desire to build a long-term career with the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists in multiple behind-the-scenes sales functions such as answering sales calls for general information, addressing and resolving customer concerns or questions, and helping customers by recommending the best products and solutions to support their needs
- Provides hands-on assistance on an as-needed basis such as helping assist customers on the parts counter and providing backup support in the warehouse
- Presents job quotes and provides accurate pricing and inventory information to customers
- Uses customer relationship management (CRM) system and phone system effectively
- Works together with Sales associates to provide outstanding customer service for both existing and prospective customers
What you need to succeed?
- 0-3 years sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- A desire to learn with a drive to succeed
- Passion for collaboration and desire to assist customers across the team
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships while balancing business and customer needs
- Drive to act and respond quickly to customer needs and make decisions in a timely manner
- General digital literacy including Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why Choose Ferguson?
By applying for a career with Ferguson, you have the opportunity to join our award-winning business that is recognized for the value placed on our associates at every level of the organization. Below are some of what we have to offer you:
Professional and personal growth:
- Structured and robust 8-week training program through a series of 1-on-1 and on-the-job training opportunities including hands-on experience in the warehouse and at the counter.
- Opportunity to learn and grow – We believe in promoting from within (a testimony to this is the fact that the average tenure of a Ferguson associate is 8.7 years, which is double the national average for U.S. corporate associates!)
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more! Pay Range: $18.34 – $29.33, estimated range for monthly salaried roles or hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
Click here to apply.
The Interior Design Technology program at IUPUI is seeking adjunct instructors for freshman level courses in the fall semester (August-December).
Courses meet once per week in the morning or evening. Topics include Introduction to Interior Design and Textiles. All materials are fully created. Pay is approximately $3000 per course.
Individuals who have a design background, strong communication skills, and a special interest in passing knowledge to others may send a resume to Emily McLaughlin at [email protected].
Compass Design, LLC & Home ReVisions, LLC, an interior design partnership, are seeking an intern to assist with ongoing projects and the behind the scenes of interior design. Interior Design students currently enrolled in a design program are preferred.
Applicants must be ready to learn, be adaptable, manage their time efficiently, and assist in any task. The internship will include unpacking items, CAD, shopping trips, field measures, assisting with client meetings, drawing/sketching, furniture and fabric selections, and many other activities related to Interior Design. We are looking for someone who is motivated and excited to be part of a team. We are located in Indianapolis at 8515 Cedar Place Drive, Suite 107, in the Nora area.
Application Process: email cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Stacy Thompson at [email protected].
Advertising Sales Professional
Sophisticated Living Indianapolis is looking for an experienced advertising sales professional to add its sales team. If you’re motivated by working on a commission basis, a six-figure income is very realistic with us.
Please contact editor-in-chief Jeffrey Cohen at 317.565.4555 for more information.