Lantz Collective and A. Lantz Design
Together Amanda Lantz and her father, Barry Lantz, have created a partnership that results in a multi-generational design approach drawing from the past and reinventing the present. Their partnership is a brand of togetherness that builds on each other’s strengths.
Amanda Lantz creates inspired lifestyle designs for the most discerning clients across the country. Amanda designs with her clients personal aesthetic and lifestyle objectives in mind, incorporating luxury brands and layered items from unexpected places. Amanda and her talented design team have two locations: Carmel, IN and Naples, FL.
Barry Lantz began designing interior spaces at the age of 20 with projects across the nation. He is known for his timeless, traditional and transitional designs. Barry began his painting career in 2008, layering his interior design business with a robust artistic career. Inspired by abstract art, Barry creates custom artwork for his clients in addition to having his own fabric and accessory collection with Kravet Inc.
Amanda and Barry have been published in Architectural Digest, House Beautiful, Luxe Magazine, Designers Today, Modern Luxury Interiors, and in the Rizzoli book: More is More is More featuring their Kips Bay Dallas 2021 Showhouse Design!
- Interior and exterior specifying and consulting of building materials and products for residential and commercial clients.
- Interior and exterior space planning and soft-scape consulting.
- Full service interior design: Furniture, floor coverings, lighting, fabrics, and accessories.
- Trim, molding, and built-in plans.
- Architectural assistance including interior and exterior elevations.
- Custom paint on canvas art pieces for any location in one’s home or business.
- Professional and talented team of designers project management.